מדיניות הפרטיות עבור אפליקציית loveat
חברת בינגו .מי מתחייבת לא להעביר את פרטי כרטיסי האשראי של לקוחותיה לגופי צד ג'. יצויין כי פרטי כרטיסי האשראי אינם נשמרים בשרתי חברת בינגו.
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
There are two main methods we use:
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
· Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of the App and/or Site.
· Activate the App using User's phone number.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
· Allow Users to receive, through the App (and on behalf of the Food Establishments which we cooperate with), special offers related to the Food Establishments in accordance with the User's personal eating preferences.
· Send to the User's email address a gift on the User's birthday (for example, free coffee) on behalf of the Food Establishments which we cooperate with.
· Allow Users to purchase certain Beengo Cards (namely, charging cards) through online payment methods (namely, ZOOZ).
· Send to User's email address confirmation regarding the purchase of Beengo Cards as well as a unique PIN code to be used vis-à-vis the purchased Beengo Cards.
· Allow Users to provide feedback with respect to Food Establishments they visit.
· Provide the Users applicable support.
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information you can make it yourself in the "Me" section or you can send us an email to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Beengo's Site and its User's Personal Information. Beengo employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users' Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.